From engine screws to sport seats, from safety systems to batteries: there is
hardly any automobile in the world which leaves the assembly lines without
products from red-white-red component suppliers. Austria secures a podium
place when it comes to innovations and on-time delivery.
- Bosch Austria: Four competence centers, large diesel and exhaust after-treatment systems
- Ventrex Automotive: Compressors, climate vents and special valves, for example for natural gas-driven vehicles.
- TTTech Computertechnik (with stakes owned by Infineon and GE): Safety technologies with electronic networks
- BRP Rotax: High-tech premium drive systems for motorized recreational products
- Eaton: Drive technology
- Johnson Controls Austria: Seating systems, dashboards and cockpits, door panels, overhead systems and overhead control units
- Borbet Austria: Aluminum tires
- M&R Automation: Eco design and smart production, production and testing facilities
- Miba: Sintered components, engine bearings, friction materials, power electronics components and coatings
- Secar Technologie: Components made of high-performance plastics
- Melecs: Control units for all-wheel drive systems
- Kendrion: Electromagnetic and mechatronic solutions
- Georg Fischer Automotive: Lightweight construction, cast metal parts for engines, body and structure parts, brakes, axles etc.
- Hirschmann: Automotive connectors, for example for ABS sensors, keyless access control systems etc.
- Mahle: Filter systems
- Boxmark Leather: Automobile leather
- Salzburg Aluminum AG: Aluminum components