- Location advantages
- Establishment, law & taxes
OPEN CALL - apply now until May 3 for the new aws First International Incubator
aws First International Incubator offers international founders and founding teams support in establishing their start-up in Austria:
- Financial support: grants for personnel, project, travel and rental costs.
- Project-specific mentoring and coaching
- Trainings for further developing the idea & the business model
- Workshops on founding a start-up in Austria
- Numerous events, aws First community, expert network, get togethers, and much more
- Duration of the support program: 6 months
Target group consists of innovative start-up projects with 1 - 4 persons (18 years and older), international founders, international founding teams and students
Module A: Natural persons who have not yet founded a company with the project and have not yet generated any revenue
Module B: Legal entities, partnerships and sole proprietorships (founded max. 6 months ago, net sales up to max. EUR 10,000)
- You can find more info on sepcial terms and conditions here
Deep Tech Startup Godot Inc. opened a research and development hub in Austria02. November 2023
Godot Inc. was established in July 2022 in Kobe, Japan as a DeepTech Startup focusing on behavioural change for good. As an impact startup, Godot aims to address the cognitive limitations that people commonly face. Individuals frequently encounter difficulties in making optimal decisions due to constraints in cognition and the decision-making processes.
Responsible AI: How Daiki is pressing ahead with ethics in the AI industry02. November 2023
The whole world is talking about AI, and many AI teams are faced with a key question: How can we use artificial intelligence responsibly and ethically?