ABA - Invest in Austria - Your strong partner for Austria.
- Highest level of quality and productivity
- Business-oriented education
- Social security and stability for your company
- Low group taxation and corporate tax rate
- Differentiated funding system
- Supporting network of early-stage investors, incubators
- High educational level
- Self-organization of the startup scene
- Central Location
- Excellent infrastructure
- Highest quality of life
- Dynamic Growth
ABA supports your business in Austria with...
- ... experienced investment consultants
- ... customized information
- ... the perfect site selection
- ... the handling formalities
Meet us at events, seminars and trade shows - worldwide.
07.11.2017, Frankfurt am Main, Germany
13.11. - 15.11.2017, Düsseldorf, Germany
Find the perfect location for your company
The "mental closeness" of Austria to its neighbours is an important advantage for establishing new business contacts.
news from the business location Austria
The freedom to conduct research
The German-born quantum physicist Hanns-Christoph Nägerl of the University of Innsbruck received the Wittgenstein Award 2017 for ultracold many-body quantum systems. Hanns-Christoph Nägerl is one of the world’s leading quantum physicists in the field of ultracold many-body quantum systems.
The “privilege for industry” in the Austrian Trade Regulation Act
If a foreign company wants to be economically active in Austria, whether on a cross-border basis or by setting up a subsidiary or branch office, it will inevitably be confronted with the Austrian Trade Regulation Act.