ABA - Invest in Austria - Your strong partner for Austria.
- Highest level of quality and productivity
- Excellent vocational training
- Security and stability for your company
- Low group taxation and corporate tax rate
- Differentiated funding system
- Supporting network of early-stage investors, incubators
- High level of education
- Positive environment for startups
UK goes Austria
- Excellent infrastructure
- Highest quality of life
- Moderate taxes
- Motivated and productive employees
ABA supports your business in Austria with...
- ... experienced investment consultants
- ... customised information
- ... the perfect site selection
- ... the handling of formalities
Meet us at events, seminars and trade shows - worldwide.
Expand to Austria
26.06.2019, Brescia, Italy
Research Dialogue with Summery Jazz Sounds
02.07.2019, Stuttgart, Germany
Find the perfect location for your company
A country like Austria considered to be an especially good terrain for upscale industrial segments, and with a particular emphasis on research and environmental friendliness, represents a major opportunity for SIAD. Our corporate goal is namely to assist the customer and provide support in improving the productivity and the environmental compatibility of its work processes.
news from the business location Austria
Ottobock invests EUR 2 million in Vienna
The underlying basis of success of the globally recognised development work of the German life sciences company Ottobock being carried out in Vienna is the extremely pronounced medical research landscape offering fertile ground for interdisciplinary R&D projects.
Innovations from Austria for the Logistics Sector
At the present time there are many influencing factors which pose challenges to the supply chain and logistics management. Solutions in this area are frequently developed by startups, also from Austria. Several of them will present their innovations at the Austrian Logistics Day and Logistics Future Lab.