ABA - Invest in Austria - Your strong partner for Austria.
- Highest level of quality and productivity
- Business-oriented education
- Social security and stability for your company
- Low group taxation and corporate tax rate
- Differentiated funding system
- Supporting network of early-stage investors, incubators
- High educational level
- Self-organization of the startup scene
- Central Location
- Excellent infrastructure
- Highest quality of life
- Dynamic Growth
ABA supports your business in Austria with...
- ... experienced investment consultants
- ... customized information
- ... the perfect site selection
- ... the handling formalities
Meet us at events, seminars and trade shows - worldwide.
Find the perfect location for your company
Austria is well known for its social stability and excellent labor relations where strikes are measured only in seconds. As a global player, reliable deliveries are a top priority for us.
news from the business location Austria
Zika Virus: Testing for Austria vaccine begins
A promising vaccine for the Zika virus is now being tested by Themis Bioscience GmbH, a specialized biotech company developing prophylactic vaccines against emerging tropical infectious diseases. After recent progress with the development of a Chikungunya vaccine the company succeeded in swiftly adapting their proprietary vaccine technology for their Zika vaccine program. This program is based on a live attenuated recombinant vaccine that promises a fast and effective immune response.
Foreign companies as a driving force for Austria
Austria is a very successful country economically speaking. Only Luxembourg, Ireland and the Netherlands have a higher per capita GDP in the EU. Domestic companies mainly assert themselves as market leaders in small niches, are highly productive and export almost everywhere in the world. This is something which is well known, at least within Austria itself.