ABA - Invest in Austria - Your strong partner for Austria.
Business Location Austria - Facts and Figures
- Attractive Business Environment
- Stability and Security
- Tax Advantages
- Central Location
Our Services for International Startups in Austria
- Personal Support for Founders
- Comprehensive Pool of Information
- Competent Consulting
- Dedicated Support
- "Located in the heart of Europe, Austria offers an optimal base for our internationally orientated business." - Xencio
- "Austria's lean bureaucracy is an undisputed locational advantage." - Klaxon
- "Austria is the perfect place to go for highly qualified talents, and is also superbly geographically positioned." - Crayon
- "Austria's promotional landscape enables us to claim a tax credit of 14% of our R&D investments." - Ottobock
ABA - Invest in Austria supports your business in Austria with...
- ... experienced investment consultants
- ... customised information
- ... the perfect site selection
- ... the handling of formalities
Meet us at events, seminars and trade shows - worldwide.
ABA's Open Day 2021: Austria - Your ICT and Innovation Hub in the Heart of Europe
11 March 2021/ 09.00am + 05.00 pm, Online Conference
Meet us @ International Machinery Forum 2021 - The Factory of Tomorrow
11.03 - 12.03 2021, Online Conference
Find the perfect location for your company
Thanks to a fantastic mindset, our employees at the Villach site have built up a unique expertise which helps us to further strengthen our position on the global market. We fuse high-performance manufacturing with research and development in the field of power electronics. In addition to a very good cooperation with partners and networks, a well-developed landscape of 'talent factories' ranging from higher technical colleges to universities, we as a company also value the outstanding model of research promotion which exists in Austria.
news from the business location Austria
OMV and Kommunalkredit invest in the production of green hydrogen
The Austrian oil and gas company OMV and Kommunalkredit Austria AG (Kommunalkredit) have announced a joint investment in the construction of Austria’s largest electrolysis plant to be located in the OMV Schwechat Refinery.
Evotec is an active substance research company which rapidly presses ahead with innovative product approaches on the basis of development partnerships with leading pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies, academics, patient advocacy groups and venture capitalists.