ABA - Invest in Austria - Your strong partner for Austria.
- Highest level of quality and productivity
- Excellent vocational training
- Security and stability for your company
- Low group taxation and corporate tax rate
- Differentiated funding system
- Supporting network of early-stage investors, incubators
- High level of education
- Positive environment for startups
UK goes Austria
- Excellent infrastructure
- Highest quality of life
- Moderate taxes
- Motivated and productive employees
ABA supports your business in Austria with...
- ... experienced investment consultants
- ... customised information
- ... the perfect site selection
- ... the handling of formalities
Meet us at events, seminars and trade shows - worldwide.
Doing Business in Austria
03.03.2020, Bratislava, Slovakia
Austria as a European window for Russian export opportunities
05.03.2020, Moscow, Russia
Find the perfect location for your company
A country like Austria considered to be an especially good terrain for upscale industrial segments, and with a particular emphasis on research and environmental friendliness, represents a major opportunity for SIAD. Our corporate goal is namely to assist the customer and provide support in improving the productivity and the environmental compatibility of its work processes.
news from the business location Austria
Many-body quantum physics
Many of the biggest questions in physics can be answered with the help of quantum field theories: They are needed to describe the dynamics of many interacting particles. These theories are just as essential in solid state physics as they are in cosmology.
Growing demand for natural active ingredients enables Phytovalley Tyrol to flourish
The comeback of plant-based active ingredients in medicine, cosmetics and food production has positive impacts on Tyrol as a business location. Austria has succeeded in playing a pioneering role in plant research thanks to the support of the federal government, the Federal Province of Tyrol, the company Bionorica and the University of Innsbruck. This niche in plant research already established itself in Innsbruck years ago.