ABA - Invest in Austria - Your strong partner for Austria.
- Highest level of quality and productivity
- Business-oriented education
- Social security and stability for your company
- Low group taxation and corporate tax rate
- Differentiated funding system
- Supporting network of early-stage investors, incubators
- High educational level
- Self-organization of the startup scene
- Central Location
- Excellent infrastructure
- Highest quality of life
- Dynamic Growth
ABA supports your business in Austria with...
- ... experienced investment consultants
- ... customized information
- ... the perfect site selection
- ... the handling formalities
Meet us at events, seminars and trade shows - worldwide.
2. Mittelstandsforum Nordrhein-Westfalen
28.06.2017, Düsseldorf, Germany
Meet us at „Russia-Europe: Cooperation without frontiers”
29. – 30.06.2017, Moscow, Russia
Find the perfect location for your company
We are lucky to benefit from a lot of reserach incentives here in Austria. We are very proud to be here as Austria is an ideal location for research.
news from the business location Austria
Austria on the verge of entering the top ranks of innovators: European Innovation Scoreboard 2017 shows leap to 7th place
“Austria is on the verge of entering the top ranks in Europe with respect to innovation. In only two years, we improved from 11th to 7th place, which is the second best results every achieved in the history of the European Innovation Scorecard. This shows that we are on the path to success, and that our measures and projects such as increasing R&D investments or our open innovation strategy are beginning to have an impact”, says Harald Mahrer, Federal Minister of Science, Research and Economy, commenting on the European Innovation Scorecard 2017 published by the European Commission.
Research premium: added impetus to Research Location Austria
One positive signal for research companies based in Austria occurred in 2016: the increase in the research premium from 10% to 12% was already an important measure designed to strengthen the domestic research landscape.