ABA - Invest in Austria - Your strong partner for Austria.
- Highest level of quality and productivity
- Excellent vocational training
- Security and stability for your company
- Low group taxation and corporate tax rate
- Differentiated funding system
- Supporting network of early-stage investors, incubators
- High level of education
- Positive environment for startups
UK goes Austria
- Excellent infrastructure
- Highest quality of life
- Moderate taxes
- Motivated and productive employees
ABA supports your business in Austria with...
- ... experienced investment consultants
- ... customised information
- ... the perfect site selection
- ... the handling of formalities
Meet us at events, seminars and trade shows - worldwide.
Doing Business in Austria
20.3.2020, Manchester, UK
Find the perfect location for your company
The "mental closeness" of Austria to its neighbours is an important advantage for establishing new business contacts.
news from the business location Austria
Supercomputer VSC-4 in operation: computing power for research
Austria’s most powerful computer is now in operation and is being used for scientific purposes.
Articles of Association in Austria: what you should know
If a business consisting of at least two people is established in Austria, it is considered to be a company. The rights and duties of the individual partners, for example the management, profit and loss sharing, agreements in the case of the death or retirement of a partner or the dissolution of the company are regulated in the memorandum and articles of association.