ABA - Invest in Austria - Your strong partner for Austria.
Business Location Austria - Facts and Figures
- Attractive Business Environment
- Stability and Security
- Tax Advantages
- Central Location
- "Located in the heart of Europe, Austria offers an optimal base for our internationally orientated business." - Xencio
- "Austria's lean bureaucracy is an undisputed locational advantage." - Klaxon
- "Austria is the perfect place to go for highly qualified talents, and is also superbly geographically positioned." - Crayon
- "Austria's promotional landscape enables us to claim a tax credit of 14% of our R&D investments." - Ottobock
Our Services for International Startups in Austria
- Personal Support for Founders
- Comprehensive Pool of Information
- Competent Consulting
- Dedicated Support
ABA - Invest in Austria supports your business in Austria with...
- ... experienced investment consultants
- ... customised information
- ... the perfect site selection
- ... the handling of formalities
Meet us at events, seminars and trade shows - worldwide.
31.05.2022, Wien, Österreich
AVCO Investors Breakfast
31.05.2022/8:30-10:30, Wien, Österreich
Find the perfect location for your company
The "mental closeness" of Austria to its neighbours is an important advantage for establishing new business contacts.
news from the business location Austria
PHIOS expands to Austria
Since 2007, PHIOS has been supporting prominent companies in the implementation of particularly challenging and complex software solutions. The Liechtenstein-based company is now opening a facility in Vienna, designed to serve as the base for building up activities on the Austrian market and neighbouring countries in the CEE region.
NFT and Blockchain Hub Austria: Austria as an Attractive Location for Innovation
In the meantime, crypto assets and the blockchain technology are no longer a peripheral phenomenon. More than a decade has passed by since the release of bitcoin in the year 2009 and crypto assets and the underlying technology are continuing their advance despite the many doubters. The recent past has shown that businesspeople enjoy a favourable environment in Austria to implement their ideas relating to blockchain, NFT and the like.