ABA - Invest in Austria - Your strong partner for Austria.
- Highest level of quality and productivity
- Business-oriented education
- Social security and stability for your company
- Low group taxation and corporate tax rate
- Differentiated funding system
- Supporting network of early-stage investors, incubators
- High educational level
- Self-organization of the startup scene
- Central Location
- Excellent infrastructure
- Highest quality of life
- Dynamic Growth
ABA supports your business in Austria with...
- ... experienced investment consultants
- ... customized information
- ... the perfect site selection
- ... the handling formalities
Meet us at events, seminars and trade shows - worldwide.
07.11.2017, Frankfurt am Main, Germany
Austrian Startups: Office Hours #12
08.11.2017 / 10:00 - 12:00, Vienna, Austria
Find the perfect location for your company
We are lucky to benefit from a lot of reserach incentives here in Austria. We are very proud to be here as Austria is an ideal location for research.
news from the business location Austria
Austria Leads in Globalization
Austria ranks fourth in the latest globalization index compiled by the Swiss Economic Institute of the Swiss Federal Institute of Technology Zurich (ETH). This means Austria is one of the most globalized countries in the world. The Netherlands is at the top of the ranking, followed by Ireland and Belgium. Accordingly, the first four spots remain unchanged from the previous year, but all four countries are so close to each other that the differences are hardly perceptible, according to the ETH. Switzerland moved up two notches to fifth place, ahead of Singapore, which dropped one notch.
Austria: Hot Spot for Life Sciences Companies
In recent years Austria has turned into a hot spot for life sciences. An increasing number of life sciences companies locate their business operations in the Alpine Republic due to its favorable underlying conditions. These firms strengthen the business location through investments, innovations and by creating jobs.