ABA - Invest in Austria - Your strong partner for Austria.
- Highest level of quality and productivity
- Business-oriented education
- Social security and stability for your company
- Low group taxation and corporate tax rate
- Differentiated funding system
- Supporting network of early-stage investors, incubators
- High educational level
- Self-organization of the startup scene
UK goes Austria
- Excellent infrastructure
- Highest quality of life
- Moderate taxes
- Motivated and productive employees
ABA supports your business in Austria with...
- ... experienced investment consultants
- ... customized information
- ... the perfect site selection
- ... the handling formalities
Meet us at events, seminars and trade shows - worldwide.
Find the perfect location for your company
The "mental closeness" of Austria to its neighbours is an important advantage for establishing new business contacts.
news from the business location Austria
PwC study: Five publicly-listed Austrian companies among the top 1,000 in R&D
The 1,000 largest publicly listed companies have never invested as much in research and development as they did in 2018.
Where does data live?
In the age of digitalization, success depends on one simple question: “Where and how do you process your data?” In our data-driven world, the decisive issue in ensuring that your company remains part of the value chain is how you handle your data. Here you will find out why different types of data require different strategies, and what you can learn from the plans of leading decision makers.