ABA - Invest in Austria - Your strong partner for Austria.
- Highest level of quality and productivity
- Business-oriented education
- Social security and stability for your company
- Low group taxation and corporate tax rate
- Differentiated funding system
- Supporting network of early-stage investors, incubators
- High educational level
- Self-organization of the startup scene
- Central Location
- Excellent infrastructure
- Highest quality of life
- Dynamic Growth
ABA supports your business in Austria with...
- ... experienced investment consultants
- ... customized information
- ... the perfect site selection
- ... the handling formalities
Meet us at events, seminars and trade shows - worldwide.
Meet us @ Plast/Ipack Ima
29. - 30.05.2018, Milano, Italia
Austrian Economic Mission in Baltic States
30.05.2018, Vilnius, Lithuania
Find the perfect location for your company
Austria stands out due to its long-term reliable and stable conditions. These
features are particularly important for a research-based company such as
Boehringer Ingelheim. Furthermore, Vienna is a city with a good research
infrastructure and a high quality of life, and is thus also an interesting place
for highly qualified employees from Austria and abroad.
news from the business location Austria
In May Austria is THE startup hotspot
In their role as speakers, Apple co-founder Steve Wozniak, Angie Jones of Twitter and Microsoft AI expert Joseph Sirosh inspired an audience of 8,000 people attending the WeAreDevelopers Conference in Vienna in the middle of May.
Headquarters Cluster: New Impetus from Digitalization
Some 380 regional corporate headquarters are based in Austria. This is complemented by hundreds of Austrian companies which have emerged as global headquarters within the context of their internationalization. As a result, the Vienna metropolitan area ranks among the leading headquarters locations in Europe.