ABA - Invest in Austria - Your strong partner for Austria.
- Highest level of quality and productivity
- Business-oriented education
- Social security and stability for your company
- Low group taxation and corporate tax rate
- Differentiated funding system
- Supporting network of early-stage investors, incubators
- High educational level
- Self-organization of the startup scene
- Central Location
- Excellent infrastructure
- Highest quality of life
- Dynamic Growth
ABA supports your business in Austria with...
- ... experienced investment consultants
- ... customized information
- ... the perfect site selection
- ... the handling formalities
Meet us at events, seminars and trade shows - worldwide.
B2B Software Days
25.-26.04.2017, Vienna, Austria
Find the perfect location for your company
Austria is well known for its social stability and excellent labor relations where strikes are measured only in seconds. As a global player, reliable deliveries are a top priority for us.
news from the business location Austria
US-based Founder Institute gears up for Austrian start
The Founder Institute, headquartered in Palo Alto, USA, was founded in 2009 by Adeo Ressi. Today, it boasts presence in over 60 countries and 115 cities -including Germany and Switzerland. The Founder Institute offers a globally proven but also challenging curriculum in support of potential founders. In January this year, three local entrepreneurs Ingrid Winkler, Mehdi Khaled and Roland Moser have been given a nod from the US to establish an Austrian Chapter of the Founder Institute.
Foreign companies as a driving force for Austria
Austria is a very successful country economically speaking. Only Luxembourg, Ireland and the Netherlands have a higher per capita GDP in the EU. Domestic companies mainly assert themselves as market leaders in small niches, are highly productive and export almost everywhere in the world. This is something which is well known, at least within Austria itself.