ABA - Invest in Austria - Your strong partner for Austria.
All Corona News at a Glance
- Overview: Support Measures for Companies Affected by COVID-19
- Useful Information and Links on the Coronavirus
- Corona: Short-Time Work
- € 38 billion aid package for the Austrian economy
Due to health protection measures in context with the current COVID-2019 infections, all our staff is currently working from home.
Overview: Support Measures for Companies Affected by COVID-19
- Hardship-fund for EPU and micro enterprises
- Financial support by means of guarantees and interim loans
- Measures to reduce liquidity shortages
- Corona short-time work
ABA - Invest in Austria supports your business in Austria with...
- ... experienced investment consultants
- ... customised information
- ... the perfect site selection
- ... the handling of formalities
Meet us at events, seminars and trade shows - worldwide.
ABA's Virtual Open Day
28.05.2020 / 8.30 - 18.00, Online event
18° Salone d’Impresa
29. / 30.05.2020, Online
Find the perfect location for your company
Austria stands out due to its long-term reliable and stable conditions. These features are particularly important for a research-based company such as Boehringer Ingelheim. Furthermore, Vienna is a city with a good research infrastructure and a high quality of life, and is thus also an interesting place for highly qualified employees from Austria and abroad.
news from the business location Austria
Less gold is sometimes better
Using an ultra-thin gold layer, scientists at the Vienna University of Technology succeeded in creating an almost optimal infrared absorber.
Support measures for companies affected by COVID-19
To stimulate the economy, either new programs may be established as a result of the draft law or existing support programs (e.g. aws, ÖHT) will be expanded. All measures introduced are intended to be applicable immediately and will be in force until the end of 2020. The measures currently introduced include the following areas: