ABA - Invest in Austria - Your strong partner for Austria.
- Highest level of quality and productivity
- Excellent vocational training
- Security and stability for your company
- Low group taxation and corporate tax rate
- Differentiated funding system
- Supporting network of early-stage investors, incubators
- High level of education
- Positive environment for startups
UK goes Austria
- Excellent infrastructure
- Highest quality of life
- Moderate taxes
- Motivated and productive employees
ABA supports your business in Austria with...
- ... experienced investment consultants
- ... customised information
- ... the perfect site selection
- ... the handling of formalities
Meet us at events, seminars and trade shows - worldwide.
L'open day Austria
02.04.2019, Bologna, Italy
Austria jako lokalizacja biznesowa – Szanse i możliwości dla firm polskich
03.04.2019, Katowice, Poland
Find the perfect location for your company
Austria offers the comfort and infrastracture of a western industrial nation. The high quality of life is an advantage when it comes to attracting top executives from around the world to our headquarters here.
news from the business location Austria
Startup Report Austria 2018: An Overview of Key Findings
This week Florian Kandler presented his Startup Report Austria 2018. The results of the current issue of the annually published report are consistently positive. In a guest commentary for derBrutkasten Kandler selected several highlights of the report.
Startups in an enterprise environment - how companies can profit from startups
The age of digital transformation and the approach of Industry 4.0 designed to accelerate the fourth industrial revolution open up opportunities in fields such as artificial intelligence (AI) and the Internet of Things (IoT). The run towards digital business models, the collaboration with startups and the development of new innovation driver models has also impacted large European companies. Here you can read about why big firms suddenly place so much hope in startups and what they are doing.