ABA - Invest in Austria - Your strong partner for Austria.
Business Location Austria - Facts and Figures
- Attractive Business Environment
- Stability and Security
- Tax Advantages
- Central Location
- "Located in the heart of Europe, Austria offers an optimal base for our internationally orientated business." - Xencio
- "Austria's lean bureaucracy is an undisputed locational advantage." - Klaxon
- "Austria is the perfect place to go for highly qualified talents, and is also superbly geographically positioned." - Crayon
- "Austria's promotional landscape enables us to claim a tax credit of 14% of our R&D investments." - Ottobock
Our Services for International Startups in Austria
- Personal Support for Founders
- Comprehensive Pool of Information
- Competent Consulting
- Dedicated Support
ABA - Invest in Austria supports your business in Austria with...
- ... experienced investment consultants
- ... customised information
- ... the perfect site selection
- ... the handling of formalities
Meet us at events, seminars and trade shows - worldwide.
Doing Business in Austria (German - Slovakian)
18.05 / 12.00 Uhr, Virtual Event
Find the perfect location for your company
Located in the heart of Europe, Austria offers an optimal base for our internationally orientated business. The great funding options as well as the support of institutions such as ABA – Invest in Austria and the Vienna Business Agency have turned out to be real USPs for the business location Austria. More and more skilled workers are drawn to Austria, because of it’s high living standard. This has helped us tremendously finding highly qualified employees for our company. We feel right at home within the steadily growing international ecosystem and easily built a network with local parties. One can feel the spirit and the will to grow into a bigger startup hub like Germany or Sweden. We hope, that by sharing our positive experiences, we can help attract more global talent to come to Austria.
news from the business location Austria
Italian flair for Viennese private kitchens
Elena M. Dietz and her partner Giuseppe Di Franca have worked in top international gastronomy for many years and have traveled around the world working.
The human element in digitisation- When Your Employees Make Use of Industry 4.0 Data
Data and digitisation have been crucial issues in both the industry and economy for many years. No specialist journal or congress could be imagined without such buzzwords as big data, industry 4.0, artificial intelligence (AI) and many more. There is a general consensus that the future belongs to those companies that understand how to best use their data. That is why many businesses started investing heavily in digitising product lines and establishing data warehouses, cloud platforms and related initiatives in recent years.