ABA - Invest in Austria - Your strong partner for Austria.
Business Location Austria - Facts and Figures
- Attractive Business Environment
- Stability and Security
- Tax Advantages
- Central Location
- "Located in the heart of Europe, Austria offers an optimal base for our internationally orientated business." - Xencio
- "Austria's lean bureaucracy is an undisputed locational advantage." - Klaxon
- "Austria is the perfect place to go for highly qualified talents, and is also superbly geographically positioned." - Crayon
- "Austria's promotional landscape enables us to claim a tax credit of 14% of our R&D investments." - Ottobock
Our Services for International Startups in Austria
- Personal Support for Founders
- Comprehensive Pool of Information
- Competent Consulting
- Dedicated Support
ABA - Invest in Austria supports your business in Austria with...
- ... experienced investment consultants
- ... customised information
- ... the perfect site selection
- ... the handling of formalities
Meet us at events, seminars and trade shows - worldwide.
Austria – Carinthia your ICT Hub in the Heart of Europe
14.04.2021/ 02.30 pm (India Time) , Online Conference
Find the perfect location for your company
A country like Austria considered to be an especially good terrain for upscale industrial segments, and with a particular emphasis on research and environmental friendliness, represents a major opportunity for SIAD. Our corporate goal is namely to assist the customer and provide support in improving the productivity and the environmental compatibility of its work processes.
news from the business location Austria
Austrians conduct research in New York on low-priced vaccine
Two Austrians are conducting research in New York on a vaccine against the coronavirus which is designed to be available at a particularly low price and also be easy to dispense.
Support measures for companies affected by COVID-19
To stimulate the economy, either new programs may be established as a result of the draft law or existing support programs (e.g. aws, ÖHT) will be expanded. All measures introduced are intended to be applicable immediately and will be in force until the end of 2020. The measures currently introduced include the following areas: