ABA - Invest in Austria - Your strong partner for Austria.
Business Location Austria - Facts and Figures
- Attractive Business Environment
- Stability and Security
- Tax Advantages
- Central Location
- "Located in the heart of Europe, Austria offers an optimal base for our internationally orientated business." - Xencio
- "Austria's lean bureaucracy is an undisputed locational advantage." - Klaxon
- "Austria is the perfect place to go for highly qualified talents, and is also superbly geographically positioned." - Crayon
- "Austria's promotional landscape enables us to claim a tax credit of 14% of our R&D investments." - Ottobock
Our Services for International Startups in Austria
- Personal Support for Founders
- Comprehensive Pool of Information
- Competent Consulting
- Dedicated Support
ABA - Invest in Austria supports your business in Austria with...
- ... experienced investment consultants
- ... customised information
- ... the perfect site selection
- ... the handling of formalities
Meet us at events, seminars and trade shows - worldwide.
Meet us @ Austrian Research and Innovation Talk (ARIT)
17.09.2022, Chicago, IL
The Autonomous Main Event 2022
27.09.2022 - 29.09.2022, Vienna, Austria and online
Find the perfect location for your company
The new Amazon distribution center in Großebersdorf is our first logistics site in Austria It will enable us to create additional and more flexible delivery capacities for the benefit of customers. We feel that we are in good hands, also thanks to the support of ABA – Invest in Austria.
news from the business location Austria
Vienna University of Technology celebrates third place in Grand Prix for autonomous driving
The “Scuderia Segfault,” the racing team for autonomous driving of the Vienna University of Technology, won third place in the Grand Prix race held in Philadelphia, USA.
Supercharge now with an office in Vienna
According to the Financial Times (FT1000) and Deloitte (EMEA Fast500), Supercharge is one of the fastest-growing tech companies in Europe. The team consists of more than 150 digitalisation experts headquartered in London, Amsterdam, Budapest and now Vienna.