ABA - Invest in Austria - Your strong partner for Austria.
- Highest level of quality and productivity
- Excellent vocational training
- Security and stability for your company
- Low group taxation and corporate tax rate
- Differentiated funding system
- Supporting network of early-stage investors, incubators
- High level of education
- Positive environment for startups
UK goes Austria
- Excellent infrastructure
- Highest quality of life
- Moderate taxes
- Motivated and productive employees
ABA supports your business in Austria with...
- ... experienced investment consultants
- ... customised information
- ... the perfect site selection
- ... the handling of formalities
Meet us at events, seminars and trade shows - worldwide.
Meet us in Minsk
18.03.-21.03.2019, Minsk, Belarus
Meet us at: Day of the Regions of the Russian Federation in the WKÖ
25.03.2019, Vienna, Austria
Find the perfect location for your company
One of Austria's key strengths as a business destination is its highly qualified and motivated skilled workforce for research and development, especially in the scientific sector.
news from the business location Austria
Futurebuilt opens subsidiary in Vienna
The consulting company Futurebuilt of Swiss-born Alexander Ramseier opened up a branch office in Vienna.
Startups in an enterprise environment - how company can profit from startups
The age of digital transformation and the approach of Industry 4.0 designed to accelerate the fourth industrial revolution open up opportunities in fields such as artificial intelligence (AI) and the Internet of Things (IoT). The run towards digital business models, the collaboration with startups and the development of new innovation driver models has also impacted large European companies. Here you can read about why big firms suddenly place so much hope in startups and what they are doing.