ABA - Invest in Austria - Your strong partner for Austria.
- Highest level of quality and productivity
- Business-oriented education
- Social security and stability for your company
- Low group taxation and corporate tax rate
- Differentiated funding system
- Supporting network of early-stage investors, incubators
- High educational level
- Self-organization of the startup scene
UK goes Austria
- Excellent infrastructure
- Highest quality of life
- Moderate taxes
- Motivated and productive employees
ABA supports your business in Austria with...
- ... experienced investment consultants
- ... customized information
- ... the perfect site selection
- ... the handling formalities
Meet us at events, seminars and trade shows - worldwide.
11.-15.02.2019, Orlando, Florida, USA
Osztrák–Magyar Üzleti Fórum
21.02.2019, Budapest, Hungary
Find the perfect location for your company
Thanks to a fantastic mindset, our employees at the Villach site have built up a unique expertise which helps us to further strengthen our position on the global market. We fuse high-performance manufacturing with research and development in the field of power electronics. In addition to a very good cooperation with partners and networks, a well-developed landscape of 'talent factories' ranging from higher technical colleges to universities, we as a company also value the outstanding model of research promotion which exists in Austria.
news from the business location Austria
Official opening of the Amazon distribution center in Großebersdorf
The first logistics facility of Amazon in Austria has now been officially opened with a speech given by Margarete Schramböck, Federal Minister of Digital and Economic Affairs.
Europe as a Top Investment Location and Austria’s Central Role
Western Europe is still considered the most attractive location for investments anywhere in the world, even ahead of China. And its attractiveness is increasing. Europe’s land area is comparably small compared to the USA or China. Nevertheless, it is one of the largest and most prosperous markets. This particularly applies to Austria, whose purchasing power is considerably above the European average.