- Location advantages
- Establishment, law & taxes
OPEN CALL - apply now until May 3 for the new aws First International Incubator
aws First International Incubator offers international founders and founding teams support in establishing their start-up in Austria:
- Financial support: grants for personnel, project, travel and rental costs.
- Project-specific mentoring and coaching
- Trainings for further developing the idea & the business model
- Workshops on founding a start-up in Austria
- Numerous events, aws First community, expert network, get togethers, and much more
- Duration of the support program: 6 months
Target group consists of innovative start-up projects with 1 - 4 persons (18 years and older), international founders, international founding teams and students
Module A: Natural persons who have not yet founded a company with the project and have not yet generated any revenue
Module B: Legal entities, partnerships and sole proprietorships (founded max. 6 months ago, net sales up to max. EUR 10,000)
- You can find more info on sepcial terms and conditions here
Drone data for driverless cars at AVL31. August 2023
Drones are being deployed as part of a new research project implemented by the Austrian mobility technology company AVL in order to supply self-driving cars with more data about atypical traffic situations.
ALP.Lab is the latest accredited Euro NCAP Laboratory for Active Safety30. August 2023
Did you know that Europe’s most versatile testing areas for autonomous driving are located in Austria?