- ams AG: The company, which was founded in Austria, is a multinational specialist in sensors and chips
AT&S: Is a globally positioned producer and technology leader on the market for high quality circuit boards.
- Atos IT Solutions and Services: The Austrian branch of the French IT service provider operates a Centre of Excellence for Industry 4.0 in Vienna
austriamicrosystems: Ranks among the leading semiconductor developers in the world. Its microchips have now found their way into almost every area of life e.g. mobile phones, audio/video players, e-book readers, heart pacemakers, computer tomography and digital radiology.
- AVL List: The Graz technology group: AVL List is the largest independent company worldwide for the development, simulation and testing of drive systems (hybrid, combustion engines, transmissions, electric motors, batteries and software) for autos, trucks and large engines
BEKO is the leading Austrian supplier of comprehensive cross-industry systems solutions for industrial companies, the public sector, the telecommunications and financial sectors.
Bernecker & Rainer: Specializing in process automation, develops control systems for industrial facilities which are used just as much by packaging companies such as Tetrapak as automotive firms such as Audi and BMW.
- Frequentis: The Austrian high-tech company develops and sells communications and information systems for safety-critical solutions for control centres, e.g. in the areas of air traffic management or public transportation
- Infineon Austria: Infineon Austria, an affiliate of one of the world’s leading semiconductor manufacturers, Infineon Technologies AG, is one of the strongest research companies in Austria. As the only location outside of Germany, Infineon Austria combines the competencies for research & development, production and global business responsibility
Kapsch TrafficCom: Is a global supplier of intelligent traffic systems. It has reference projects in 44 countries in its core business of electronic toll systems.
- LAM Research: One of the leading manufacturers and providers of processing devices and systems for the semiconductor industry with its headquarters in California and research in Austria
- NXP Semiconductors Austria: The Dutch microelectronics group operates at the Austrian site of the Centre of Excellence for Secure Contact-Free Electronic Identification Systems
SkiData: Part of the Swiss Kudelski Group since 2001, is the leading supplier of access control systems in the public sphere, and boasts some 10,000 customers, from ski lifts and sports stadiums to airports.
- Siemens: As one of the leading technology companies in Austria Siemens conducts research, among other things, in the areas of highly integrated electronics, high frequency and antenna technology, data analysis, and system and software architecture
Please find more information on Information-Technology in Austria here.